For anyone who would like to take the boating test to receive their boating license can do so by signing up either at the Marine Patrol or the Ojibway offices. Randy Johnson can be contacted for further details or questions. These tests are given in the Ojibway lounge or dining room, depending on the space available.  There is a cost associated with this.  Should you pass, you will receive a temporary license that day, the permanent one to be sent to you.