Bulletin Posting Instructions

Home Forums Bulletin Board Bulletin Posting Instructions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Need a ride from the airport to the bay? Want to share a ride with others coming north? Or perhaps you would like to buy or sell a boat or rent a cottage? This bulletin board can be used for all kinds of things pertinent to the summer in Pointe au Baril….If you fall into one of these categories, don’t hesitate to post. Make sure to make an account, to do that click the register link in the top red navigation bar and follow the steps. Then jump back into the forum, choose the category that you would like, and click create new topic. Before following those steps please follow these rules:

• Profanity is prohibited and will not be tolerated
    • Insults are inappropriate and will not be tolerated
    • Exchanging person information is not allowed
    • Posting off-topic topics will be deleted

Good luck on your posting and make sure to follow those rules.

Hilde Clark
    Participant

Dave

Would you rewrite or at least bullet point each step one takes to put up a posting? The rules that are presently bullet-pointed should not be, in my opinion. The important thing is to assist folks in using this method of communication – not to tell them what NOT to do.
    Yes the parameters need to be stated and stated clearly, but not the most important so they should be listed as the Ground Rules…at the bottom.

Question – if a person is just signing up, do they have to wait to receive an email from you to verify them as members (I can’t remember how it worked when I signed up)

Hilde

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.